Friday, July 21, 2006

Clerks II

I went and saw Clerks II this afternoon.

I wasn't going to see it at first, since I really expected it to be terrible. I mean, Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy and Dogma were all great movies, but Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, although it had it's funny moments, sucked, and although I never saw Jersey Girl, I don't think I hard anything positive about it at all.

But I was pleasantly surprised.

I suck at reviews, but I'll do my best. Personally, I thought the movie was really rather good. It was funny, had a good story, and I thought was a great follow up to the original. The only complaint I have is that the love scenes with Dante and Becky seemed...a bit out of place. But they weren't bad, and don't really hurt the movie.

So if you are looking for a movie to see, and have a few spare bucks to spend, I'd reccomend it. If you don't go and see it in the theater, at least rent it when it comes out on video. I think it's a movie I'll definitely be buying when it comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home