Thursday, February 14, 2008

Strange Encounters With Hot Girls...


The car the ladies love.

On Wednesday, I was participating in a "Heart Hunt" for the Alpha Phi sorority on campus. Basically, they go hide a heart shaped something somewhere on campus, and every 20 minutes they give out a clue as to its location.

I was driving one of the three cars, when we pulled up to a stop sign on campus next to a red Ford Focus. The guy who was riding with me, Opie, said "Hey, I know that girl!" I rolled down his window, she rolled down hers. He said, "Hey, how's it going?" And she said "Good! IS THAT A SAAB! I LOVE SAABS"

Very strange...

2 Comments:

Blogger D-£ said...

You had better find this girl and marry her.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Ryan Carr said...

Well maybe not marry her. But you know, take her out for a phosphate at the drug store or whatever you kids do now a days.
Do Hershey bars still cost a nickel?

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home