Friday, August 18, 2006

Plane+Snakes+Samuel L. Jackson= The Best Movie Going Experience I've Had In My Life

So yeah, Snakes on a Plane. I give it nine thumbs up.

Really, the movie is bad. It's over the top. However, they went so over the top, and did it so damn well, that it's good. The other thing that saves it is Sam Jackson. Like Die Hard With A Vengeance, or Pulp Fiction, without him, the movie would suck. I would highly, HIGHLY reccomend you go spend the eight bucks and go see this movie in the theater.

P.S.:
If anybody gets my rating reference above, congrats, you are also a huge geek.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

heya. I found your blog when clicking on random blogger links. You write very well! Have a good one.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Isaac Halvorson said...

Nope, didn't get your rating sheme thing, but I agree fully.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Isaac Halvorson said...

I have a new blog. Well, it's actually my old blog, but I deleted it, and started it again with a whole new idea. It's now all about technology, and stuff like that. You should check it out, and comment, and stuff.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Isaac Halvorson said...

P.S. the new blog is hisaac.blogspot.com

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home