Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal. People Know Me.


When I'm in Grand Forks, and I need gas, a soda, or quick breakfast, or anything late at night when Wal*Mart is closed, there's one place I stop: the Loaf 'N Jug on the corner of University Avenue and North 42nd St. Good buys, great people, earthy aromas, hey Carl! They know me there.

Well, actually I didn't know that they know me there, but apparently they do.

I went to the L&J today before class to buy an energy drink to settle a bet I made in Intro to UAV Systems class. I grabbed the energy drinks, walked up to the counter and the lady said, "It's you! You shaved! I didn't know if it was you when you walked in but it's you!" Then she turned to the lady working at the register next to her and said "Do you know this guy. He had a big red beard down to here and big bushy hair out to here." Then she asked me, "was that just your winter look or what?" I explained to her that I shaved for a class so I didn't die in an altitude chamber.

So yeah, people know me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home